Welcome

Welcome to all who visit this Blog whether you suffer from Multiple Sclerosis or have a loved one who does. Hopefully this will help all who read understand that they are not alone even though MS affects us all in very different ways. Maybe it can help open eyes of those around who do not know the unpredictability of daily life with MS.
The purpose of this blog is to offer support and inspiration. Please feel free to share any useful information that you have gathered along your journey and words of inspiration. It is hard to overcome all the obstacles we must face and it is nice to hear ways people have adapted. Inspirational stories and anectedotes are especially sought after.
If you post and suffer from Vision disabilities you are welcome to post in all capitals and no one will think that you are shouting.
my blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

Grumpy

Today I feel like one of the twelve dwarfs from Snow White.  I am definitely Grumpy.  I don't like anything today.
I am so exhausted.  Worked Thursday, Friday, Saturday and went to church yesterday and then took my kids to the movies.  We went to the 140 show, which was sold out and then waited around for the 400 show.  That doesn't seem like much effort, but it totally wiped me out.  So today I am exhausted and grumpy.  
I am grumpy because I want to be doing things today, but I know that tomorrow will be at 3 different doctors appointments starting at 0830 and the last one at 300, so I can't exhaust myself today other wise the rest of the week I will pay for it.  The hospital is almost an hour away so I will be there all day and then come home cook and be tired because of dumb old MS.  Then I work 3 days in a row.
Now someone who doesn't have MS, is  probably thinking big deal. Well, imagine taking all of your daily energy and using it up in one hour and then keep going with no energy reserve and try to run a marathon, that's MS for  me anyway.  It's like my energy is on a one hour hourglass and it flows fast if I don't get to take breaks.  Being out and about, it flows quickly.  No nap to re-energize.
"I walk slowly, but I never walk backward." - Abraham Lincoln

No comments: