Welcome

Welcome to all who visit this Blog whether you suffer from Multiple Sclerosis or have a loved one who does. Hopefully this will help all who read understand that they are not alone even though MS affects us all in very different ways. Maybe it can help open eyes of those around who do not know the unpredictability of daily life with MS.
The purpose of this blog is to offer support and inspiration. Please feel free to share any useful information that you have gathered along your journey and words of inspiration. It is hard to overcome all the obstacles we must face and it is nice to hear ways people have adapted. Inspirational stories and anectedotes are especially sought after.
If you post and suffer from Vision disabilities you are welcome to post in all capitals and no one will think that you are shouting.
my blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

back in the hospital BOO!!!!

Well I am back in the hospital.  Today is day 2 of 3.  I am getting 1000mg of solumedrol (stereoid) a day for 3 days.  I have been having really bad bouts of vertigo, worsening each day to the point of feeling sick to my stomach.  Then Tuesday I got this headache on my right side that just was aching constantly accompanied by shooting pains.  Having some loss of vision in my right eye and my speech was slurred.  My walking has declined, now they gave me a walker to use.  All I have to say about that is BOO!!!!!
Hopefully I will recuperate fast, so I can go back to either the cane or nothing.  I am opting for nothing but at this point am unsure if that is an unrealistic goal or not.  But I will keep my faith, along with my hopes held high.  It is what it is, not much use dwelling on the unknown at this point in time.
The good news is I did finish my final paper for school ahead of schedule.  Not much to do sitting in a hospital bed, so I made the best of it.  I turned it in already, didn't really proof it to well, so hopefully it makes sense.  I am on a bit of medication so it may be comic relief for my instructor.  
I saw this video on www.Godvine.com that brought tears of joy to my eyes so I will post that link below.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
http://www.godvine.com/Flash-Mob-Surprises-Everyone-by-Singing-Hallelujah-in-the-Food-Court-90.html

No comments: