Welcome

Welcome to all who visit this Blog whether you suffer from Multiple Sclerosis or have a loved one who does. Hopefully this will help all who read understand that they are not alone even though MS affects us all in very different ways. Maybe it can help open eyes of those around who do not know the unpredictability of daily life with MS.
The purpose of this blog is to offer support and inspiration. Please feel free to share any useful information that you have gathered along your journey and words of inspiration. It is hard to overcome all the obstacles we must face and it is nice to hear ways people have adapted. Inspirational stories and anectedotes are especially sought after.
If you post and suffer from Vision disabilities you are welcome to post in all capitals and no one will think that you are shouting.
my blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day After

Well it is the day after, and boy does it ever feel like the day after.  Who ever came up with the idea of giving so much steroids without even a taper after should have to experience it for themselves.  It feels awful.  My mood is swinging from one way to the other.  I feel like my heart is going to stop at any moment.  My body does not know whether it is hot or cold.  My face is as big as a puffer fish, not even as cute at this point.  I feel like I am going to pass out the minute I stand up.  I can't concentrate on any one thing for more than a moment at a time. My stomach feels like a hole has been burned through it. But other than that I feel just swell  <<>
What am I whining about...........it could always be worse.  It really could.  But I think I am just a little entitled to wallow in self pity for a moment or two.  This too shall pass, well get in the passing lane cause I don't want to be tailgated already.  I only wish it would pass quickly, but it will drag itself out for about 2-3 days and that sucks big time.
This song explains it all, well except for the whole thing about meeting the girl and stuff.  Actually just the refrain, but still its symbolic at this point.  And besides I already cut and pasted it and I am too worn out to take it off :0)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQAfkYJdbrM

No comments: