Welcome

Welcome to all who visit this Blog whether you suffer from Multiple Sclerosis or have a loved one who does. Hopefully this will help all who read understand that they are not alone even though MS affects us all in very different ways. Maybe it can help open eyes of those around who do not know the unpredictability of daily life with MS.
The purpose of this blog is to offer support and inspiration. Please feel free to share any useful information that you have gathered along your journey and words of inspiration. It is hard to overcome all the obstacles we must face and it is nice to hear ways people have adapted. Inspirational stories and anectedotes are especially sought after.
If you post and suffer from Vision disabilities you are welcome to post in all capitals and no one will think that you are shouting.
my blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

more doctors

So I made another doctor's paycheck today and he of course was late.  My appointment was at 8 and I was seen at 1000.  ARGHHHH how frustrating.  I am so exhausted and in pain and then on top of it I had to wait.  I should have made him pay me double, 200 dollars, for MY time.  Atleast he spent a longer time with me than yesterday's doctor.
So I have decided that MS is very confusing.  It seems most doctors don't have any updated information or are relying on antiquated information.  I have symptoms that they tell me can not possibly be related to MS but then I go on all the MS discussion boards and all these people diagnosed with MS have the same symptoms.  What the heck????  They don't really know the cause of the disease so how can they possibly know all the symptoms that can manifest???  MS can not be generalized.  Everyone is affected in very different manners.
My cold seems to have gone away, but some of my Neuro symptoms are still lingering.  Hopefully they will resolve in the next day or two.  Can't seem to recover so quickly.  Think I will take a nap now.
Words of Inspiration for today "Think outside the box".  I don't know if that an inspirational thought or not, but works for me.

No comments: